We have an immediate position for a mid-level to senior level Project Architect.
Looking for an individual who will enjoy and thrive working within a small, highly effective collaborative environment and an awesome employee focused work culture.
This is a full-time on-site Project Architect role. The Project Architect will be responsible for leading and producing the design, development and organization of projects. Candidate will oversee all phases of the project from the initial design to final construction, ensure compliance with building codes and regulations, manage project budgets and schedules, prepare presentations, and work closely with consultants.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of experience in architectural design and project management
- Strong proficiency in design software, including AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated experience in construction documents, specifications and construction administration
- Excellent knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, and construction materials and methods
- Strong interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills with the ability to work effectively with consultants and manage relationships with clients, contractors, and stakeholders.
- Professional License preferred or on track to licensure.
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with sustainable design and LEED certification a plus
ZAXIS will offer
- A competitive salary to be negotiated based upon experience ($65K – $95K)
- An employee focused work culture
- Benefits including health insurance, paid time off, 401K match, lunch & beverage
- Professional development assistance